Wednesday, May 5, 2010

YOUR PURITY SHINES

Your purity shines through, all because of youYour escence is Divine, you are the lovely kindTake me to the place, that is the saving graceI will be complete, when at the mercy seat
We met when I was small, at the very end of allYour hope ignited faith, believing you is safeThe truth will always come, when all is said and doneEverything is won, we will always see the sun
Every day is more, than anything beforeThe new replaced the old, we throW away the moldThe presents here to stay, this is the only wayExiting times ahead, when everything is said
Escaping from the past, that I knew would never lastEnduring all the pain, and escaping once againSurely all I´ve seen, in every place I´ve beenWill never truly last, in the shadows of the past
Forever in your arms, dazzled by your charmsFeeling ever free, in the one, of you and meWe have overcome the wall, that divided us at allWe will take the road that´s straight, to the oneness gate
Never looking back, the road behind is blackForever travel through, the art of knowing youYour the best I´ve ever had, with you I will be gladNever more to be, without feelings to be free

No comments:

Post a Comment