Monday, May 17, 2010

WE ARE ONE POEM

WE ARE ONE POEM

I once was lost within the crowd, no meaning to life, was speaking loud,
Empty ways and empty days, the routine of life, the silence plays,
Oh why do I get up each day, there must be found another way,
Loneliness devoirs my flesh, nothing new, there is nothing fresh,
Why should I take another step, I wish I would, have longer slept,
Another day to make it through, never sure just what to do,

Forever is the longest day, I don´t want for ever, in this way,
I desire to see, a better place, within my time, within my space,
Pushing on through thick and thin, the pressure says, you´ll never win,
Filled with anger, strife and pain, within my life, there is no gain,
Circles of life, themselves repeat, there always there, and they always meet,
Someone stop this crazy ride, is there not a place to hide,

My joys are few, and far between, my dispositions turning mean,
What seems to be a special treat, becomes illusion, for me to greet,
I try so hard, to make it work, to my own eventual hurt,
Endurance has to be my plight, keeping up the faithful fight,
Oh who can save me from this trap, who can really bring me back,
From the snare of pain and lack, can I get my dignity back,

Then here you came, into my world, love and life, within you swirled,
My world is brighter in your smile, my plea was for you to stay awhile,
In your presence excitement flared, I can´t remember being scared,
I feel so safe, when you are near, the bells of freedom I can hear,
I love you so, my sweet Divine, I love your closeness, and your time,
When your around, my joy complete, I am so greatful, when we meet,

We are together ever more, there´s no telling of what´s in store,
New exciting ways and things, the song of life, the song that sings,
Lifting up the heads of grace, lifting hands into their place,
Enhancing all in sweet release, the happy times will never cease,
I cling to this delightful way, I am here to love, and here to stay,
Is this all real, am I awake, I´m hoping so, for all our sake,






Running through the time and space, I will always know, I won this race,
It is my time to glow and shine, my love, you are forever mine,
It was worth the effort, that was made, overcoming all the shade,
The power to succeed is real, now allowing time to heal,
The fastest way to see the sun, surrender is the life of one,
Complete within, and clearly seeing, wholeness is entirely being,

I am you, you are me, we are one, we are together, when the day is done,
We laugh and we love, we laugh, we play, then returning is the sun,
Our love, our life, has to be right, for there is unity, morning to night,
The light of embrace, will lead our way, the newness of a bright new day,
There can be, no other way, were here to learn, and we are here to stay,
I dreamed this dream, in forever time, this lovely time, is yours and mine,
Lets stay within, this shell so sweet, the finest days, we could ever meet,

No comments:

Post a Comment