Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MY PRINCESS LOVE

My princess love you are a prize, you are a sight unto my eyes
My love escapes the protective shield, that I thought was always sealed,
You do to me what others can´t, you come within my very chant,
My heart is soft within my chest, you bring me to the very best,
Oh princess love, where have you been, you’re the greatest I have seen,
You moved into my life of need, you planted in a newness seed,
Where have you been, my love my life, I have been looking for a wife,
And in you come, into my dream, you know my heart, you can redeam,
Perfection is what perfection does, you know, there never was a was,
Only now remains so real, the finest of the great appeal,
My pricess love, you came to me, my princess love, you came to be,
My princess love you came to me, within the beauty of the sea,
There you were, as plain as day, you helped me find another way,

My life is now complete and whole, the peaceful resting of my soul,

You are the warm, sweet air that blows, secrets within that only knows,

Take me to your tower of light, taking me right out of sight,

I will melt within my inward parts, the joining of two of hearts,

Sweetly lifting gently up, together drinking from the cup,

All is one, and one for all, we have answer the great call.

No comments:

Post a Comment