Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MY LOVE, MY PARTNER, MY FRIEND

MY LOVE, MY PARTNER, MY FRIEND
My love, my partner, my friend, right unto the end,
We walked, we talked, we shared, knowing that we cared,
We understood, all that was good, in the best that we could,
And when one was sad, the other was there, to bring in the glad,
When one was down, the other would clown, with the lifting sound,
The balancing strenth of two, always knew what to do, with me and you,
The two became one, as we danced in the sun, blessing everyone,
We walked not apart, right from the start, together is for the smart,
Unity for the three, our God, you and me, our love is a sea,
Shareing with all, answering the call, to the banquet hall,
My love, my life, my love, my wife, the life, the life, the life,
Where did it all go, when the north wind did blow, I would like to know,
The balancing breath blew, the parting it grew, now all things are new,
From wence did it come, the last of the run, we will follow the sun,
Embrace the new, it comes within you, that is all we can do,
Life takes it´s turn, we all live and learn, evalution will churn,
We learn while we grow, it´s ever good to know, there is an end to the natural flow,
We will learn in our dreams, all is not what it seems, and what everything means,
Patience we need, in the growth of the seed, when expanding indeed,
At the end of the day, we will see the other way, forever to stay,
In the arms of all life, at the end of all strife, with the love of our life,
Our life to be loved, in the great up above..

No comments:

Post a Comment