Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MY DOLL BABY

Come to me my Doll Baby, I have been looking for you, for a very long time, now is the sign, of the time,
The times have been slow, they have been difficult to know, not knowing where to go,
I am patiently waiting for you, you are waiting for me, we will become three,
The distance below, has taken a toll, it is time for the love to roll,
The past disappears, within the higher spheres, the ending of tears,
The radiance of light, opens the sight, for the beginning of right,
We have paid own dues, now we can´t lose, it´s winning we choose,
I need your great smile, to make the next mile, please stay a long while,
The goings been tough, excelling is rough, enough is enough,
Open the gate, you know I can´t wait, please don´t hesitate,
Your darling expression, will be my lesson, in all benediction,
Ivé been waiting so long, to here the right song, put an end to all wrong,
The future is bright, enfolded by light, the ending of night,
You can safely come in, matters not where youvé been, youvé come here to win,
The blessing of time, is the light to the blind, makes all things kind,
We truly are one, the work is all done, enjoying the sun,
The effort was worth, the cost of new birth, the light of the earth,
We are ready for more, oh what is in store, exitement galore,
Lets join at the heart, our heavenly part, what we had at the start,
Full unity, in the oneness of we, heaven on earth, we can finally see.

No comments:

Post a Comment