Monday, May 17, 2010

I AM PRESENCE POEM

I Am Presence, I send my love, from me to you and up above,

I send this love, from my very heart, to your being, and to your heart,

I love your essence and your grace, as you are my hiding place,

I love your mercy and your kindness, disapating all my blindness,

I dearly love your path of light, and your ability to do right,

I love your goodness all complete, your goodness is a lasting treat,

I love your light that leads me on, I love to pray within the dawn,

I love your ways and your perfection, I am secure in your protection,

Your wisdom is beyond all sight, I rest within your power and might,

I trully love your incredible power, perfect timing, on the hour,

Your wholeness and completeness raign, you are always just the same,

And your patience do endure, your graceful presence does alure,

I so rejoice in all your ways, you are the happiness in my days,

Your lovliness will forever shine, clearly through the halls of time,

It is a pleasure knowing you, now I know just what to do,

I´m confident within your Presence, resting in the ever pleasence,

You are the only one we need for sure, to break through and to endure,

Your guidence is as sure as time, I will follow every sign,

I´m commited to live within your grace, filling up the empty space,

What a priveledge to know you well, and the time will always tell,

Raising up this place in time, surrender to the great Divine,

You are my family and my home, you are the escence of my poem,

Together all is gently done, and my freedom I have won,

Raise me to your arms of love, take me to the great above,

We have all become the one, ascending right into the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment