Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I HAD A DREAM POEM

I had a dream, in the night Divine, I had a dream, it was a great sign,
I dreamed that all souls, would forgive others their sin, I perceived it all, right from within,
I dreamed that the chosen way of all flesh, would surrender to life, the best of the best,
I dreamed I could walk, where ever I chose, I dreamed love was bright, representing the rose,
I dreamed all were friendly, and received me as I was, I dreamed of no past, the all that was,
I dreamed it was safe to go where you will, peace was so strong, and all was all still,
I dreamed I was happy to meet a new soul, I dreamed we were always, and always were whole,
I dreamed that my family, was bigger than I thought, I dreamed that their love, couldn't be bought,
I dreamed of free gifts, no attachments at all, I dreamed we could give, and still have a ball,
I dreamed that criticism, judgement, hate, murder and sin, had all given way, to the great love within,
I dreamed of unity, oneness, we were whole, I dreamed that we, were all were really one soul,
I dreamed of agreement, the ointment of life, was all so real, and gone was all strife,
I dreamed that loveliness, mastered the earth, I dreamed that pure love, expanded from birth,
I dreamed that below, became the above, I dreamed that rejection, all turned into love,
I dreamed that kindness, sent from our hearts, filled all others, and all of our parts,
I dreamed that the holding of grudges gave way, to the loving of all, a new and bright day,
I dreamed that the light of the sun, became clear, it was the life, and always was here,
I dreamed that awakening was more than a myth, I dreamed of clarity, and receiving the gift,
I dreamed of a world, where happiness grows, I dreamed of a joy, that no one, now knows,
I dreamed of working together with all, I dreamed that we all, were answering, the great call,

No comments:

Post a Comment