Wednesday, October 28, 2009

THE KINGDOM IS WITHIN YOU

The kingdom is within you……

Now what it is that I want to see is everyone that I encounter today will feel real good around me, and be inspired to do something nice for themselves and for someone else, because they like how that feels….

Today, I am going to receive some positive and encouraging calls from people

Right now, I can feel what it is like to be without any pain or discomfort or limitation in my body, I am feeling so wonderful and full of energy, and I can feel my cells transforming themselves as I go on with my day….

People like to be around me cause they feel good and when they are away from me they start asking what that is that makes them feel so good, and happy inside,,,,

Whenever anyone needs to hear from the spirit a word of truth that will be life to them, the words come right out of my mouth to help them on their journey, words come out of my mouth that will be catalysts for change in their lives, their decisions and directions

The kingdom of God is within me, and that is how I think now, that is how I feel now, and that is how I speak now, because all I can see is beautiful, all I can feel is peaceful and healthy, and all I can hear are words that make me and everyone else feel really good about ourselves, and cause us to feel real happy and want to have fun and laugh, and do nice things for others around us that cannot seem to connect to what we have, all I can think of are situations and relationships that are constantly improving and restoring and producing much healing, much happiness and restoration, and a lot of money, that I can take and spend on anyone I see that would feel better with just a little something more than they have right now….

Whenever I think of anyone I feel really good about knowing them, and look forward to doing some really neat things with them…..

I really like how this feels, so I am going to be quiet and wait for the real me and the rest of the kingdom to bring through my thinking feeling parts exactly what it is that I should do right now to make those things happen all day…….and I feel like I have all the energy that I need to see it through……

The kingdom of God feels so good, I think I am going to stay here…..

No comments:

Post a Comment