Sunday, October 25, 2009

HELP THOU GOD

HELP THOU GOD

Help thou God, my unbelief
I'm sinking down, far beneath
Please don't let me slide below
My heart's desire is that I grow

Help me master heaven's way
Plant my feet on rock to stay
Help me overcome all lack
Help me get my freedom back

I love your kingdom and all light
I need to rise and raise my sight
To grasp the truth and what is real
And lose temptation's great appeal

I want to see the freedom's star
The distance from all bondage far
I will follow you within my heart
Stay with your word, and not depart

The wholeness of your truth revealed
My salvation ever sealed
The time will fail and surely end
My soul I want to truly mend

Please say you'll help me to attain
They say that you remain the same
And you will help if we just call
Your lovely gifts are for us all

No comments:

Post a Comment