Sunday, July 21, 2013

REPENTANCE POEM

The humblest of states, I find myself in, scrambling for victory and trying to win,
The world says success is far above all, but greed and success, is part of the fall,
I tried to succeed, is the eyes of the world, the money flew and the energy whirled,
The more we made, the more we wanted, the extra money, waved and taunted,
We took the path, that wasn’t straight, abuse of others, opened wide its gate, 
Pride comes, before the fall, we raised ourselves above the all,
The ego moves in cunning ways, to make you think, there are many days,
Many days to fool the mass and many days and that all will last,
But lower ways will only bring, more lower days, and the fall of the king,
I knew the wrongness of what I’ve done, I’m changing course in this earthy run,
I want to restore all the damage, I want a clean slate, if I can possibly manage,
Forgive me for, my failure so, I see the light and I want to grow,
God forgive, my ways of dark, renew my spirit, with your heavenly spark,
Forgive me family, friends and all, I’m better now and I now know how,
Living and leaning is how we grow, by living and learning, we can come to know,
Know the folly of the past, create a new future, that will truly last,
My life is set in full array,  I love the purity and here I’ll stay,
I will embrace perfection from here on in, gone is the importance to rule and win,
I do love others, within my heart, I am thankful, now, for a clear, new start,
I bless my family, friends and all and I choose to walk, within my call,
No more underhanded ways, I want the light to fill my days,
Please let me start a whole new life, full of peace and no more strife,
Let me have another chance, to prove myself and thus advance,
I will spread, love and life and light and will decide to do the right,
I will go forward and not look back, I will stay right, on the track,
Trust me now and don’t look back, a new man is born, without the lack,

Let’s create a future warm and bright, lets work together, with all our might, 

No comments:

Post a Comment